VA VA VOOM

by - January 21, 2019




Zooming off









For as long as I’ve grown to know myself, I’ve always thought that I enjoyed the security of being in my comfort zone. For an overthinker who makes a conscious effort to evaluate almost every thought to an action before making a decision, this is very typical.
There of course are a lot of things I like about being an overthinker, how it helps me make a lot of good decisions. But I cannot deny that it keeps me in a certain bubble. The kind that deters me from taking some necessary risks. Because sometimes, the choice of going after the things that are very important to us are more than the statistics of its failure weighed against its success. And I have learnt this.
 I like to believe that life despite its many challenges can often show us beauty. Can often open us up to the possibilities that lay before us, once we have the courage to put ourselves out there. There is no guarantee, no assurance that everything will turn out the way we want it to. But we get to realize that the choices we make or don’t make, are the realities we live. Therefore, when we get the chance to make choices, to seize that chance. And personally, I have been privileged to have significant chances, and I’m making a conscious decision to seize them for the reality I want to live.

A hi nya, with love, x E
Photography and visual composition || Ene Ijato





You May Also Like

0 comments

Eager to hear your thoughts!

EJATO'S CANVAS

Fashion and a Nerd

Powered by Blogger.

Press