A LITTLE RED

by - January 29, 2019


And a little of my extra poses








It’s been a while since I did a post about styling, and if you’ve been following my Instagram, you’d have probably realized I’ve recently been head-over-heels with the colour red(pun intended). So, I thought to argue the motion on why a little red never hurt nobody. 






I don’t have a favourite colour. But if you asked me off the top of my head what colours I’d want any item in. I’d ask to first see it in red, black, white and green. i have little logical base for this choice but I’d admit black goes with everything, white is soooooo chic, green has this vibrant, and sometimes sophisticated feel in it’s muted tones. And red, well red is just plain badass and fire. It is undeniable that when worn, red is the first colour that catches the eye. 

If you’re looking for a colour to vie for attention, to make even ordinary accessories stand out, then red is it. I refrain from preaching any further because of course we all know the signature Friday night bloody lips. Red isn’t new news, its been a fashion eye catcher for ages and dare I say as a recent convert into the fold, my zeal burns bright. 







So if you’re a bit sceptical about red, try small items. Maybe earrings, lipstick, a purse, a handbag, shoes and then graduate to a coat or jacket and other pieces of clothing if you’re all for diving head in. 

So with this few points of mine, I hope I’ve been able to convince you and not to confuse you, that a little red never hurt nobody. (lol the classic debate line from primary school.)





A hi nya, with love, x E
Photography and visual composition || Ene Ijato
 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)
    Cheers
    If anyone interested similar one's have a look here https://theshoesfinder.com thanks

    ReplyDelete

Eager to hear your thoughts!

EJATO'S CANVAS

Fashion and a Nerd

Powered by Blogger.

Press